As you know, I once owned a Blackberry that showed me pepper. Then I heard about the Samsung Galaxy S III, and that was all I knew and wanted. My joy would not be full until I owned a Samsung Galaxy S III to call my own. I finally got the phone on a Monday, and by Thursday, I was googling the iPhone 5. Apparently, it now takes an iPhone 5 to fill my joy. Let me just say that the Samsung Galaxy S III is a GREAT phone by all accounts, but it just isn’t for me. It’s not it; it’s me. I have issues, I know.
So after reading about the iPhone which debuted two days ago, I came up with the five best reasons for me (and you) to own the iPhone 5:
1. It’s the latest phone on the market – for the next couple of hours.
2. It’s got retina display (I own the new iPad – AKA iPad 3 – and the display is ah-may-zeen. I didn’t know how amazing it was until I used someone’s iPad 2. I had shingles just from looking at it).
3. The screen is larger, and the weight is lighter. Talk about less being more.
4. I don’t understand half of the new features – or what they mean. I have interpreted this to mean that I should really get the phone.
5. It’s a phone that doubles as a toy.
6. It’s an Apple product. Doesn’t that automatically mean it’s awesome?
7. The iPad 5 is the biggest thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone. And wouldn’t you want a piece of this big thing?
8. I cannot help but imagine myself using it to run my business. Mmmmm.
9. An apple a day keeps the doctor away. In other words, it helps with your health. For everyone who is trying to be healthy or healthier, this is definitely the way to go.
Okay, so maybe there are actually 9 top reasons. Who knew? And number 9 is my favorite, in case you’re wondering.