A girl puts up one post — one single post — about the types of vagina (and this was because of The Verastic Show), and all of a sudden, the post becomes world-famous. Well, to be completely honest, I have put up more than one vagina-related post, and I don’t know if it’s “world-famous,” but a girl can always, always dream.
The other day, I was playing around with my WordPress widgets and I decided to activate the ‘Popular Posts’ widget, and what post showed up at the top? The vagina one! Followed by another vagina one. I don’t know what to think or feel at this time. I’m asking myself lots of questions:
1. What is the obsession with vaginas?
2. I have written so many brilliant posts – if I do say so myself – so why must the vagina one be the most popular one?
3. What will potential advertisers/clients/readers think of me when they visit my blog and find that the vagina post is the most popular one?
4. Why are people still leaving comments on this post?
5. Why does it even matter what kind of vagina you have?
6. What kind of heathens are visiting Verastic, and how can I lead them to Christ?
7. What does it say about me when my most popular post is about the 8 different types of vagina?
And the thing is, it’s not like the views are even close to the next one. I’m too ashamed to give you a number, but it’s in six figures – something I’d rather prefer to be my salary *sigh*
You probably want to read the post. Well, go right ahead. It doesn’t get worse at this point. I hope.