In Game of Thrones, winter is always coming. In real life right now, though, it’s fall that’s coming, and I am so excited. Fall is my favorite season in the whole wide world! *insert excited voice of a five-year-old* I just think that fall is the most beautiful season, not just in its weather and temperature, but also with fall beauty and fashion. I’ll be able to wear my scarves and tights and peep-toe boots. And even my foundation will look a lot better when the heat isn’t melting it off my face.
That being said, here’s a list of my top four favorite things about fall:
1. The temperature: I am not a summer person by any stretch of the word. I don’t hate the sun (although I’d rather not be under it when it’s scorching hot), but I do prefer to be cool. The fall isn’t winter-cold, but it’s not burning hot either. I LOVE IT.
2. The Fashion: I mean, really, who doesn’t love fall fashion? The scarves? The tights? The peep-toe booties? The sweaters? Okay, I admit, I have a little weirdness with the sweaters because I love them, but I never seem to be able to wear them. I still have a gorgeous embellished sweater that I got years ago and still haven’t worn, but it’s beautiful.
3. The Beauty: Makeup looks better when the heat isn’t melting it off your face. Every single thing looks great. Your foundation looks flawless hours after applying it, and am I the only one who thinks that lipstick looks more vibrant? That being said, fall is also a time to show more love to your hair, and Garnier® Whole Blends™ helps you do just that.
Garnier® Whole Blends™ comes in six beautiful scents, including Honey Treasures (to repair your hair); Coconut Oil & Cocoa Butter Extracts (for smoothing); and Green Apple & Green Tea Extracts (for refreshing). A little while ago, I talked about Garnier® Whole Blends™ and how I needed to take care of myself, in spite of just having become a mommy. Like I said in the previous post, Garnier® Whole Blends™ makes gentle yet nourishing products for naturally beautiful hair. Garnier® Whole Blends™ is paraben-free and gentle for everyday use. Everyday!
4. The colors: When the leaves turn from green to all those beautiful shades of ruby red and burnt orange, I just want to take selfies all day.
Fall is just the absolute perfect time to get refreshed. My skin and fashion always look better in the fall because I am more in my element. So, if you ever see me sitting on a bench and smiling for no apparent cause, it might just be the beauty of the fall that has me smiling so much.
What is your favorite part of the fall season? Tell me in the comments for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older (or nineteen (19) years of age or older in Alabama and Nebraska). Winners will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You will have 2 business days to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 8/1/16– 9/1/16