Weird topic, I know. Interesting topic, I know that too.
Last week, I attended an African American group meeting where an interesting conversation ensued. As you should know by now, the topic is whether or not oral sex should be done/given. For the most part of the conversation, I sat laughing at what everyone else had to say. I never really said where I stood or did not stand. I just listened. And laughed.
Before I tell you what people had to say, let me tell you that this group consisted of Africans and African Americans; males and females, and also singles and married. So we were pretty much diverse – or at least diverse enough. Most people (let me say about 95%) said oral sex is an absolute necessity. The remaining 5% said it was not a necessity. One lady (who happens to be Nigerian) flat out said she will never give her husband oral sex (and she does not want to receive it either). She also added that her husband does not want it anyway….which brings me to another question…
How possible is this? Is it possible that some man somewhere does not like (to receive) oral sex? By the way, if it means anything to you, none of the men involved in this conversation said that oral sex is not a necessity. In fact, one of them (who also happens to be Nigerian) said that “any woman who is not willing to give her husband oral sex is planning her retirement package.” He said that a man might say he does not ‘want’ or ‘like’ oral sex, but he’ll only say that to respect his wife’s wishes. However, once he cannot endure it anymore, he will seek alternatives…. i.e. a woman who is willing to do the deed.
So I’m really curious: how important is oral sex?