I put a question mark in the title because I have been unable to verify the veracity of this story. Nonetheless, it’s interesting, no? It’s also not very new from what I have seen. The oldest post on this issue was in July of 2013, but I only just found out about it yesterday, so it’s totally new to me.
Allegedly, this guy whose name I don’t even know is a student at OAU and he holds the record for longest sex ever with 15 hours, 7 minutes, and 23 seconds. Not to worry, he did it with several girls.
One of the blogs that reported this news said that there was an eye witness called, Pamilerin, and I have a question for him, which I’ll ask in the next paragraph. Also, one of the girls said that the record breaker was having sex like he had horse power – whatever that might mean. Oh, and – still according to this blog – the whereabouts of the other girls that had sex with the record breaker were unknown.
I’m feeling a lot of different ways about this, assuming it is true, of course.
1. If it’s possible for a man to have sex for 15 hours straight, why haven’t more men been doing this?
2. Why would you want to have sex for 15 hours?
3. Is the quantity of this sex equal to the quality?
4. What career path should a victor in this category go into? Gigolo-ism is the only thing I can think of.
5. What was Pamilerin doing while watching this guy have sex for 15 hours?
6. Does Pamilerin not have classes to attend, a job to show up to, or sleep to catch?
7. Why are the remaining girls missing? Did they die from overthrust?
8. Who is behind this race/competition?
9. What was the previous record?
Alright, I’m done wondering about this sex record.
Meanwhile, how was your Thanksgiving?
P.S. I have some plans for Verastic 2014, which I’ll be blogging about soon.
P.P.S. The most important date in the world is coming up soon: my birthday, duh! January 14th. Woooo hooooo!