It’s official. Verastically Livin’ is now celebrating its fourth birthday. My baby is four years old! Soon I’ll be hooking my blog up with another blog for marriage. These blogs, they grow up so fast these days. If I have not said it often enough, I really am grateful to everyone for their continued support. You have no idea how good you have been to me. I am most thankful to God for giving me the strength to keep going, so here’s to Verastically Livin’ becoming bigger in 2010! Now, without further ado, let the giveaway begin.
What You Get: The Thing Around Your Neck by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
This book has twelve short stories that are sure to keep you turning the page. I liked some of the stories more than the others, but overall, I loved the book. Chimamanda just has a way with words.
How To Win:
- Leave a comment.
- Leave more comments — as many as you want to. The more you leave, the better your chances of winning.
Yes, but read the fine prints:
- You will have till 11:59 pm (U.S. Eastern time) of February 6th to comment, and after that, comments will be blocked.
- The winner will be chosen randomly by a random selector, so leave as many comments as you can and want to. It will increase your chances of winning.
- You can comment as an anonymous person, however, you have to e-mail me first and tell me which anonymous person you will be. Example: you could be “Anonymous 222,” and then, for all your comments, you have to comment as Anonymous 222. Why? That way, I’ll be able to know who when Anonymous 222 wins. If all the anonymous people comment as Anonymous – without specifying which Anonymous they are – I won’t know who to contact, or how to contact them. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow me on Twitter.
- Follow me on the Google Network
- The following people will not win this giveaway – even if they participate: Funmie, Busola and her husband, Uju, Deola and her husband, Ibukun, Timbo, Vera Ezimora’s parents (who, hopefully, don’t even read this blog), Yar’adua and his wife, Mr. Shoes, and of course, one Miss Vera Ezimora.
Note: The preceding list (number 6) is subject to increase.