Conceiving the idea of offering discounts was a lot more fun and a lot easier than actually putting it into action. I had big dreams and grandiose plans. Oh, well. Each of the following vendors have given these discounts out of the goodness and generosity of their hearts. I did not twist their arms. Okay, maybe a little. The things I do for you. Here goes — in alphabetical order…
This is an e-book by our very own blogger, Myne Whitman [Nkem Okotcha]. The book is regularly sold here on lulu for $9.99, but for this weekend only, Myne Whitman is discounting it to $5.99. A Heart To Mend: Love Happens is a business thriller and romance, set in Lagos, Nigeria. To read the synopsis and/or order a copy, click here.
Avon has good stuff … at affordable prices. And Funmie’s Avon shop has Verastic prices = even more affordable prices! Personally, I love Avon’s eye shadows. But take a look around. If you have not shopped Avon in a while, you’ll be pleasantly surprised. They have broadened their horizon; they now have a lot more items: for both men and women! So here are the details:
- Mention Verastic and either receive FREE shipping, or Funmie can personally deliver your products to you – if you live in the Baltimore/DC area. Does anyone else smell a rat in Funmie’s alleged nice offer to personally deliver???
- Place an order of $49.99 and above by December 31st and receive a separately mailed FREE gift.
- The last day to place orders in order to receive them in time for Christmas is December 16th.
- Contact Funmie >>> Funmie@verastic.com <<>> 1.410.497.7671
Culture. Art. Expression. That’s their slogan. You don’t have to look too far or too long to realize why. If a picture speaks a thousand words, then these three pictures from One3snapshot should speak three thousand words. And you know what’s so cool about them? They’ll listen! Send them your design project, if you have one. In case you can’t read what’s on that white tank tee above, it says, ‘You never imagined I’d get this far.’ Tell me: how many people are you just itching to say this to? Am I the only one who wants to rip it off that model’s body and keep it for myself?
- Save 10% at checkout with this code: VERASTIC
Ever visited a store and wanted everything … as in everything??? Sparkle Fashion Store really sparkles! From hand bags to bracelets to necklaces to hair accessories. Sparkle Fashion Store has them all — and I want them all. So many styles and colors. Considering how beautiful these items are, you won’t believe how ridiculously affordable they are. If this were a brick and mortar store, I would go in there and get lost in it. Mr. Shoes will never follow me in.
- Save 5% on all sales of $25 to $70 >> Discount code: Vera5
- Save 10% on all sales of $75 to $200 >> Discount code: Vera10
- Save 15% on all sales of $201 to $350 >> Discount code: Vera15
- Save 20% on all sales of $351 and above >> Discount code: Vera20
- Contact: email@example.com <<<>>> 1.973.704.9651
- Also, become a fan of My Sparkle Jewelry on Facebook.
Every woman and her cat has heard that she should own a little black dress. But what about a white one – whether little or not? What are you going to wear to that all-white party? Sometimes, stylish and white become mutually exclusive — but not at The White Dress Shop! It’s a good thing they don’t stop at dresses. The shop goes on to blouses. And coats. And skirts. And accessories. And vintage jewelry. And even
colored wildcard outfits! So what are you still waiting for? Come on down!
- Receive 15% off all orders from now till December 31st with this coupon code: TWDS09 (It’s a zero between S and 9).
………My sincere gratitude to all the vendors.
And, of course, to all of you … readers and listeners. What would I do without you? Oh, yeah … I’d sleep! It’s past three in the morning!
Is it safe then to say that at the mention of my name, prices will fall off? Ho! Ho!! Ho!!! You should try using my name at Shop-Rite and Bloomingdale’s. Let’s see what will happen.
On that note, please vote in the poll. And meet me here tomorrow morning for show. It’s past 3am. It took me four hours to put this together. Sweet dreams, folks! Talk to you tomorrow morning (Saturday, December 5th 2009 at 10am U.S. EST./ 4pm Nigerian time) HERE.