Before I tell you what Midnight Bluez is, let me first tell you what it isn’t. Continue to find out.
Top four things that Midnight Bluez is not
1. Midnight Bluez is not anything that specifically happens at midnight.
2. Midnight Bluez is not about the blues genre of music — or any other kind of music.
3. Midnight Bluez is not about having blue balls. Well, this one is debatable.
4. And finally, Midnight Bluez is not about porn. This, too, is debatable.
So what, then, is Midnight Bluez?
I have been getting a series of questions (a lot!) from my readers, asking me questions that I sometimes cannot answer, or questions that I’d prefer not to answer alone. These are issues that keep them up at night, issues that make them feel all blue and stuff at night – hence the name . In line with the general theme of this blog, there’s usually something funny about these issues. Not all of them are funny, but most of them have something funny about them – especially if you have a quirky sense of humor like me. I have decided to open the dialogue for us all to discuss the issues and answer the questions.
So here are some things you should know before we start:
1. Anyone can send me any question for me and my readers to answer.
2. If it’s controversial enough, we’ll take it to the next level: the radio show. And we’ll discuss it there.
3. All questions are strictly anonymous. I will not mention the name and/or location of the person that sent the question. I will, however, mention the person’s gender, as that might help us in better addressing the issue.
4. Everyone who reads this blog can (and should) give their two cents on the issue.
5. You may send your anonymous questions via e-mail to info [at] verastic dot com. Or you may use this mail submission form. If it’ll make you feel less known, you can use the mail submission form and enter a fake e-mail address. The pro is that you won’t have to create a fake e-mail address for the purpose of sending me a mail. The con is that I won’t be able to reply you (if you use a fake address). Either way, the mail will get to me.
6. More than likely, I may have to edit the e-mail sent to better fit my readers. Not to worry, your question will remain the same.
7. Allow 14 days before your question gets posted. If it is not posted after 14 days, you may send me a what-the-hell-is-wrong-with-you-vera mail. I will respond with an oh-em-gee-I’m-so-sorry mail. And then, I’ll post it.
8. If for whatever reason, I cannot post your question, I will let you know via e-mail — unless you have sent your message via a fake e-mail address.
The first session of Midnight Bluez will start on Monday, March 5th 2012. In the meantime, you may send all your disturbing, unbelievable, peculiar, ridiculous, crazy - possibly funny – questions and issues to info at verastic dot com or via this mail form.