One never stops running into crazy things. So, this is an underwear for men, sold by a French company. I have no idea why any man would want to wear this. It’s like the C String underwear for women that I blogged about a while ago, except that this is even weirder. Women can wear anything, no matter how weird or unusual it is. The same cannot really be said for men. I don’t even like thongs because, well, who the heck wants that thick thing between their butt cheeks?
I have so many questions:
1. Have boxers and briefs now become too difficult to put on?
2. I know that women wear thongs to avoid panty lines. What is the reason why a man would wear this underwear?
3. Why is it mono strapped?
4. What kind of men buy this underwear?
5. Why is his body so smooth and hairless?
6. What does this mono strap thong provide that the regular ones don’t provide (except the discomfort)?
7. Do straight men wear this?
8. Does this thing stay on? And for how long?
9. Does it fall off by itself
10. Are there women who would want their men to buy this underwear?
I don’t know about the rest of you, but no, no, NO to my man wearing this. It’s so confusing and distracting, and not in a good way. But if you’re interested in this underwear, you can order it for yourself (or your man) for the small fee of €22 (about $28 or N4,200). Order it HERE.
So, I really want to know if any of my gentlemen readers would wear this thong?
P.S. Seriously, this man’s yansh is too smooth. Ah, ah!